Visitors to the annual American Camps Association (ACA) Conference in Orlando, FL on Feb. 5-8 are invited to visit with Norix Furniture at booth 220-222 to view and learn about a variety of products on display and discuss all of the company’s structurally robust furniture made especially for demanding environments such as camps.
For more than 100 years, ACA’s community of camp professionals has worked to provide quality camp experiences for participants throughout the nation, according to its website. The organization also is an authority on youth development and “works to preserve, promote, and improve the camp experience” and accredits more than 2,400 camps based upon 300 requirements for safety, camp quality and health.
Visitors to the Norix Furniture booth will have the opportunity to view and discuss products with Norix Sales Manager – Special Markets Ron Schram, including:
- Protégé™ NextGen Double Steel Bed – This all steel construction bunk bed consists of two stacked single beds and a bunking kit. Its robust end frame and mattress deck structure includes an integrated head and footboard as well as a floor anchor bracket for securing bunk to the floor.
- Comfort Shield™ Foam Core and Innerspring Mattresses – Our mattresses include an antimicrobial nylon cover and bed-bug resistant inverted seam. They are suitable for environments where durable mattresses and secure furnishings are needed.
- Sierra Chair – Sierra chairs (shown in the photo above) are ideal for dayrooms, lobbies and common areas and are made with a steel “skeleton” that provides a sturdy framework for the seat and back.
- Hilltop Bench with Back – Our Hilltop® Series is a complete line of outdoor furniture — tables, benches and trash containers – made for environments where durability is a necessity. These products are made with 12-gauge steel legs and bracing, while the perforated steel tops are U/V stabilized. The products are ideal for outdoor recreation areas and pavilions.
- Hondo Chair – This one-piece chair with a permanently affixed base is made of a rugged, 1/4″ thick molded vinyl skin, is filled with soft polyurethane foam and comes in a variety of colors. Matching cubes also are available.
- Forté™ Guest Arm and Armless Chair – Our guest chairs are made of one-piece rotationally molded polyethylene and are manufactured with ergonomic contours that provide comfortable support. These chairs come in a variety of colors, have an upholstery option, come with or without arms and are suitable for heavy-duty use.
This year’s ACA conference will include many panel discussions, exhibitors and the following keynote speakers:
- Tina Payne Bryson – Co-author of the best-selling book “The Whole-Brain Child.”
- Peg L. Smith – Chief executive officer of the American Camp Association
- Adam Grant – Author of The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller “Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success.”
- Rue Mapp – Founder Outdoor Afro, “an online community that reconnects African Americans with natural spaces and one another through outdoor activities.”
Visit the ACA website for more information on the conference. For more information on Norix Furniture products, please visit our products page.
Dustin Coleman is a brand journalist for Norix Furniture and a contributor to the Safe Environments blog.